PLEASE REVIEW THIS CHECKLIST BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Be sure to contact our Scheduling Department if you have any questions and/or concerns about your preparation instructions.
- Be prepared to make a payment at the time of service. Representatives are available for anyone who has questions regarding pricing information or insurance coverage. Our representatives are available Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. You can call them at 713-554-3203.
- Be sure to arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment time to complete necessary paperwork. Please bring your insurance card,
- Driver’s License (or a picture ID), and a copy of your current medications and history of previous surgeries.
- Bring a copy of your most recent report along with CT, X-Ray, or MRI films with you on the day of your procedure for comparison.
Memorial MRI & Diagnostic offers the following services
in a warm and inviting environment where our first priority is our patients’ comfort, safety, and privacy.
CT imaging combines special x-ray equipment with sophisticated computers to produce multiple images…
Also called sonography. Uses high frequency sound waves and computer processing to create detailed images.
A MRI evaluates internal body structures using computer technology to generate high resolution imagery.
Imaging guidance such as fluoroscopy or computed tomography (CAT scan) may be used to help the doctor…