PLEASE REVIEW THIS CHECKLIST BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Be sure to contact our Scheduling Department if you have any questions and/or concerns about your preparation instructions.
- Be prepared to make a payment at the time of service. Representatives are available for anyone who has questions regarding pricing information or insurance coverage. Our representatives are available Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. You can call them at 713-554-3203.
- Be sure to arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment time to complete necessary paperwork. Please bring your insurance card,
- Driver’s License (or a picture ID), and a copy of your current medications and history of previous surgeries.
- Bring a copy of your most recent report along with CT, X-Ray, or MRI films with you on the day of your procedure for comparison.
Memorial MRI & Diagnostic offers the following services
in a warm and inviting environment where our first priority is our patients’ comfort, safety, and privacy.
CT (Cat Scan)
CT imaging combines special x-ray equipment with sophisticated computers to produce multiple images…
Also called sonography. Uses high frequency sound waves and computer processing to create detailed images.
X-rays are a form of electromagnetic radiation, just like visible light. These particles pass through the body.
A MRI evaluates internal body structures using computer technology to generate high resolution imagery.
Imaging guidance such as fluoroscopy or computed tomography (CAT scan) may be used to help the doctor…
Nuclear medicine uses very small amounts of radioactive materials to diagnose and treat disease.