ow guests at our Beaumont location have the benefit of being able to utilize our new Hitachi ECLOS.
The ECLOS is a 16-slice CT solution that is expansive in clinical applications. It has a sleek streamline design and user-friendly control center making it easy for the user to operate while ensuring maximum comfort for the patient.
We are so pleased to be able to offer low-dose imaging, that uses advanced filter technology, with an automatic positioning system that guarantees a smooth workflow.
Our technical staff is trained in CTs with and without 3-D reconstruction and we also provide quality MSK scans.
- High quality studies from higher pitch scans which have the benefit of lower patient dose
- ECLOS features a proprietary MPR algorithm that enables sharper reconstruction
- Faster scan time, also reducing patient dose
- Able to produce 3d images
- Up to 450 lb table capacity
- Extended coverage with thin slice exams
- Enhanced look to improve experience for claustrophobic patients